We have a guaranteed fit policy and our tailors double check all the measurements
provided before commencing work on any tailored suit or garment.
Need Help In Customization
Now customize your garment at your fingertips through our Online Customization store. This gives you feel of shopping through any brick & mortar store. While customizing the Bush Coat, we are happy to help you in times of confusion. Our following tips may help you to sail through the pool of confusion:
- Selecting Fabric: You need to keep in mind the at what time you are planning to wear this Bush Coat. For day wear, you can opt for light colours and for the evening & occasions, you can choose dark colours. Depending upon the choice you can pick up Linen & Cotton.
- Select Collar: You can opt for Tie collar or Stand Collar, both look equally good.
- No. of Pockets: Generally Bush coat is made with 4 pockets with flap. But you can opt for two pockets as per your taste.
- Pocket Designs: You have the option of choosing your pocket design among Inner Box Pleat & Outer Pleat or No Pleat.
- Two Pleats: You can select between two pleats and a single box pleat. Two Pleats come with Net or Without Net option. The Net allows the skin to breath in summers.
- Functional Belt: Bush coat with a T-shirt inside looks good with Functional belt and don't forget to keep your top two buttons open.
- Measurement Guide for Western Suits & Jodhpuri Bandhgala
- Do not measure your waist size upon your belly instead start measuring from below your belly. In case you want to tie your trousers on the belly then use suspenders.
- Measurement Guide for Jodhpuri Jackets:
- Fill your Jodhpuri sleeveless Jacket is slightly smaller in length from coats. So, measure from your neck stem to your thumbnail & we will adjust the length accordingly.
- Measurement Guide for Breeches:
- Breeches is worn high waist and looks good when tied high waist. Please keep in mind while giving measurements.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who we are?
- Jodhpur Tailors was established by late Shri Sankarlalji Chouhan in 1956. He himself was dress designer for Royal families & Gharana's of Rajputana. Jodhpur tailors is pioneer in Jodhpuri suits ( Band Gala),Sherwani, Breeches for about last one centuary. Late Shri PushRamji Chouhan was the personnel dress designer of Maharaja Umed Singhji, Highness Marwar. Jodhpuri suit appreciated at International level and become National dress. All the dresses related work of Marwar Army.
- What We Do?
- Currently Jodhpur Tailors is dress designer of Maharaja Bhawani Singh of Jaipur, Ex. Vice President of India Bhairo Singh Shekawat, various ministers of State Government, MLA's MP's and Royal Rajput Families. Jodhpur Tailor is also associate with Oberai group of Hotels for dress designing work. Various Tourists from all over the world love to visit Jodhpur Tailors for cheaper and quality work.
- What should be done in case of alteration?
- No worries, just send the billing information of the alterations done by your local tailor. And we will reimburse for that.